We welcome and encourage comments on Food Experience Unplugged. However, in some instances comments are subject to being edited or deleted. This includes:
- Comments that are determined to be spam or questionable spam.
- Links within comments that lead to irrelevant content or affiliate websites. Links that are relevant to the post will be permitted.
- Comments using profanity, vulgar language, derogatory language, or language/concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Harassing comments: While conversation and the sharing of different ideas are encouraged, all comments need to be respectful towards our contributors and those leaving comments. Statements that attack another person individually will be removed.
- Anonymous comments: We only accept comments from people who identify themselves.
- Promotional comments: If a comment is solely promotional in nature, we will remove it from the site.
Please follow our comment policy rules, and help us to keep this website a safe and constructive place for discussion. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments submitted to this website at any time without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.