You’re so good at caring for others. When was the last time you took time out and cared for yourself?
Ruth Hultquist is the founder and creator of the Roo Betty brand of products focusing on your mental health. After addressing her own mental health challenges head on, Ruth is committed to helping others focus on self kindness as a healing mechanism.
Self kindness is allowing yourself to know that your emotions are okay. It means to be willing and able to show those emotions in a positive way. It allows you to heal yourself so you can move on with life.
In this episode, discover the relationship between mental health and self kindness.
Discover for Yourself:
- What is self kindness, and why is it important?
- What role does it play in mental health?
- What are some success stories of how people have improved their mental health through self kindness?
- What are some steps people can take to improve their mental health through self kindness?
Connect with Ruth Hultquist:
- Website: https://roobetty.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RooBettyOfficial
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/roo_betty/