Dr. Jon Robison, founding partner at Salveopartners, has been passionate for years about health promotion and helping organizations create wellness programs that work.
Jon encourages organizations to get back to basics and focus on the needs of employees.
Great programs begin with people.
“Successful wellness programs start with culture, with leadership, and physical and psychological safety. People need to feel their work is valued, and that their company will recognize and celebrate their strengths and understand their weaknesses.”
According to Jon, internal motivation is key to health and wellness.
“The real motivation comes from the inside out, not from the outside in. The ability to eat well and to take care of yourself well comes from inside, not from outside.”
In this episode, discover how to create wellness programs that work.
Discover for Yourself:
- How do you define workplace wellness?
- Why do many programs not work?
- What are some important factors to consider when creating wellness programs in the workplace?
- What role does holistic health play in workplace wellness?
- What are some success stories of how organizations have created viable wellness programs?
- What are some steps people can take to establish programs that benefit both the employee and the organization?