Health and wellness coach Dale L’ecuyer is passionate about holistic health. From watching her father heal from cancer to helping her daughter overcome anxiety and depression, the power of holistic health has always been important to Dale.
Dale is now on a mission for mental health. Through years of science and research, Dale has discovered the intricate relationship between gut health and mental health.
“If someone is off balance emotionally, there’s always a root cause. We now know from science that the cause has a lot to do with the gut.”
For Dale, mental health is ultimately about reaching your full potential.
“You can’t reach your full potential without your health. If you don’t have your health, you can’t bring your gifts to the world – and we all have gifts.”
In this episode, explore holistic solutions for mental health.
Discover for Yourself:
- What is the gut-brain connection?
- How does that connection affect mental health?
- How does that connection contribute to building healthy habits (and vice versa)?
- What role does food play in the gut-brain connection and in holistic solutions for mental health?
- What are some success stories as people learn to strengthen that connection and find holistic solutions for mental health?
- What are some steps people can take to strengthen the gut-brain connection to improve their mental health?
Connect with Dale L’ecuyer:
- Website: https://www.myamareglobal.com/corporate/en-US/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dale.lecuyer/