Janice Litvin knows the workplace inside and out. From her early years as a computer programmer to her current adventure as a Workplace Wellness Speaker, Janice has always sought new challenges and opportunities. With those challenges and opportunities comes stress.
According to the American College of Sports Management, stress is “the body’s response to any demand for change.” That change involves harnessing energy to prepare for an event or before a presentation or performance.
According to Janice, stress management involves a lot of mental activity as well as physical. “The trick to stress management is to use your mind, not your emotions.”
As you manage your stress, you open doors of opportunity for health and vitality.
In this episode, learn how stress management contributes to building healthy habits and life success.
Discover for Yourself:
- What is stress?
- What are some examples of healthy and unhealthy stress?
- How does stress affect life decisions and goals?
- How does stress management contribute to building healthy habits?
- What are some challenges people face in managing stress?
- What are some success stories as people learn to manage stress?
- What are some steps people can take to manage stress?
- What resources are particularly helpful for those trying to manage stress?
Connect with Janice Litvin:
- Website: www.JaniceLitvin.com
- Toolkit: https://amzn.to/2TulRln
- LinkedIn: www.Linkedin.com/in/JaniceLitvin
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Janice Litvin Speaks
- YouTube: youtube.com/Janice Litvin
- Twitter: @JLitvin