It’s grilling season! Liven up your dinner with Greek kabobs – a delicious and healthy Greek meal! We served these Greek kabobs for dinner guests the other night. We all could not stop talking about the meal: the ingredients, the seasoning that brings out the flavor, the variety of tastes and textures of the different meats and veggies, etc. It’s a tasty version of traditional kabobs that will have your family asking for more! You’ll love it!
Top the kabobs with your favorite Tzatziki sauce.
Serves 8-10 skewers
30 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into large chunks
- 2 pounds of New York strip steak, fat removed, cut into large chunks
- 1 large zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 large eggplant, cut into large chunks
- 2 large bell peppers (any color), cut into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
Kitchen tools: 8-10 metal kitchen skewers
- Place the chicken breast and steak chunks into a mixing bowl. Season with ½ tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon lemon pepper, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon dried oregano.
- Place the zucchini, onion, eggplant, and bell pepper into a separate mixing bowl. Season with ½ tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon lemon pepper, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon dried oregano.
- Alternating meats and vegetables as desired, place the meat and vegetable chunks on the kitchen skewers.
- Heat an outdoor grill on medium high. Place the skewers on the grill. Cook the skewers 5-10 minutes or until the meat and vegetables are browned and cooked through. Rotate the skewers as needed to ensure even cooking.