This zesty guacamole recipe is a great take-anywhere snack that my family and I absolutely love! You can easily expand this recipe to accommodate as many people as you need to. We like to keep the guacamole chunky and hearty, but you can also gently pulse the mixture in the food processor for a smoother consistency.
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes (or 2 Roma tomatoes)
- ¼ cup of cilantro leaves
- The zest and juice of ½ lime
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Roughly dice the avocado and tomatoes.
- Chop the cilantro leaves.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Adjust the seasoning as needed.