Hummus is practically universal! The bold base flavors combined with your favorite mix-ins make an easy appetizer or snack that everyone will love! You can easily expand this Mediterranean hummus recipe to accommodate as many people as you need to. After making the hummus “base”, you can then use other mix-ins to create other international flavors.
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 14.5 ounce can of garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- 1/3 cup of diced sundried tomatoes (either dried or oil-based)
- 1/3 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine hummus base ingredients into a food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer the hummus base into a mixing bowl.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.